JAM Printing Grant Application for Veteran-Owned Biz - JAM Printing Grant Application
FAQs and Rules
What is this grant?
The JAM Printing Grant is a grant for $500 worth of printing for the use of marketing a Central Indiana-based, Veteran-Owned Business after the COVID-19 crisis. Eligible applications will be reviewed for consideration for one of two printing grants, each worth $500. Each grant may be used to purchase printing, signage or promotional products from a wide variety of JAM's catalog. Exclusions apply and all printing under this grant must be purchased from JAM. One grant will be focused toward a business located in Plainfield, Ind., and the other grant is for a business located within Central Indiana.
Who is eligible to receive one of the grants?
Certified Veteran-Owned Businesses in Central Indiana that apply before the deadline are eligible for consideration. A selection committee will review all applications and award two $500 grants, one to a business in Central Indiana and a second to a business located in Plainfield, Indiana (where JAM is located.) For this program, “Central Indiana” includes the following counties: Marion, Hendricks, Hamilton, Boone, Hancock, Madison, Shelby, Morgan, Montgomery, Putnam, Johnson, Owen, Monroe, Brown, Bartholomew, Decatur, Rush, Henry, Delaware, Tipton, and Clinton.
What can the grant be used for?
JAM is a full-service printing company, and has a lot to offer businesses looking to get out there and market themselves. The printing grant can be used for banners, postcards, business cards, posters, yard signs, envelopes, buttons, mugs, stickers, promotional products and more. Please note that the grant cannot be used for postage/shipping, car wraps, electronics, channel signs, lighted signs, stone signs, or printing that is prohibited or out of JAM’s scope of work. We reserve the right to add additional exclusions for some printing.
Why is JAM making these awards available?
JAM is a Veteran-Owned Business in the state of Indiana, and while we recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic has created challenges for all businesses, we have a soft spot for our fellow Veteran-Owned businesses. We have decided to take a portion of our marketing budget for 2020 and award two grants to help our fellow Hoosier veterans. With one of these awards, a business could use the funds to purchase marketing materials to help rebound, all while keeping business local.
How do I apply?
Visit JAM’s website or social media channels to access the application, or email Amber Sheffer at email@example.com. All applications must be received by September 30th, 2020. Late submissions will not be considered.
How will the grants be awarded?
A selection committee of local business professionals will assist JAM with reviewing all applications. Two businesses will be selected to receive the grants. One grant will be awarded to a business in Central Indiana and a second to a business located in Plainfield, Indiana (where JAM is located).
Where can I find the grant application?
The grant applications will be located on the company website www.jamprintingpromos.com and is also available here,
When is the due date for applications?
All applications must be received by September 30th, 2020. Late submissions will not be considered.
Who can I contact if I have questions about the application or the application process?
All questions can be sent to Amber Sheffer at firstname.lastname@example.org
What additional rules are there?
1. By submitting your application, you consent to allow JAM to use your business name and promotional photos if you are selected as a grant recipient. Basically, we will present you with a giant grant check for a photo op, and we will use that and your company name in promotional materials (website, social media channels, etc.)
2. Late submissions will not be considered.
3. Documentation of your Veteran-Owned certification is required if selected as a winner.
4. Grant is to be used for printed promotional materials with the intent of marketing a certified Veteran-Owned business.
5. You will receive a thank you message confirming receipt of your application within 36 hours of submission. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact email@example.com to confirm that your submission was received. JAM is not responsible for technology glitches that could interfere with submissions, so please print a copy of your application for your records.